January 4, 2016
If you’re a real estate agent and don’t use video marketing, you’re probably missing out on one of the best marketing tools.
Let’s be clear, though – we’re not talking about a polished, high-end and expensive production. Rather this is about a simple, good quality self-made digital video you can post on your website.
A digital video can do several things for you:
- It can help establish your credibility as a realtor.
- If you sold a property to a well-known business owner, politician or celebrity, get them to do a 1-3 minute digital recording. People tend to buy products or buy from places where important people in the community shop. Be sure to get their permission, in writing, to use the video on your website and other unspecified advertising. This release will legally protect you in case of some future legal action.
- Using a virtual tour video, you can save your clients a lot of time by letting them see prospective residential or commercial sites to decide the ones they actually want to do a physical walk-through.
- People use the internet to help find their next home or business location.
- Use the KISS (Keep It Short and Simple) technique when producing your video. Make sure it’s no more than three minutes long, otherwise visitors will lose interest. Plain straight-forward videos are best for getting your message across. (This doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t add a few extras to keep your video from being boring.)
Video marketing can be difficult and intimidating, especially for real estate agents. This is where Bravo comes into play to make the video marketing and testimonial process easier for you. After all, what could be better than leveraging your happy customers to do the talking for you?